What is HTML
Published on 29 July, 2019
Hi, I'm Khagendra Lama.
Today I am going to share with you a little bit of knowledge of HTML giving its introduction.
Maybe you have already listened to the word HTML somewhere else.
But everybody needs to know about that, what is HTML and why, where and how it is used.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML page
For further knowledge, let’s see the little bit of HTML code.
I think you have understood, so let’s take some information about its features.
- It’s easy to learn and use.
- It helps us to embed Image, audio, and video on the web page.
- It’s a markup language.
Now you are starting to learn HTML If you don’t know why I am learning, that means it’s a useless and time wasting.
So I wanna give you some tremendous reasons below.
- It’s a simple markup language and easy to implement.
- It is used to structure and develop the website on your computer.
- It’s a demanded career opportunity in all over the world.
Best of luck! Guys, If you learn more today, you will earn more tomorrow.